8.23.2011

//urban explorers

The sister (Emily) and I moved into a house on Beacon Hill a few months ago, but we never took the time to explore the area. Deciding that the situation needed to be rectified, we took to the streets with our handy Canon.

During our stint as explorers, we came across:

-Lots and lots of alleys
-A dead crow (I thought to take a picture but thought better of it)
-Dandelions
-A school

The school was by far the most interesting of the lot. I initially thought it was abandoned, but sis confirmed that the classrooms are decorated and equipped with the necessites... you know, books, chalks and whatnot.



Sis thought it would be an excellent place to take pictures, so we proceeded to do just that. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but the pics came out quite excellently.


What awesome sites have you discovered in your own neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com