8.26.2011

//friday tune

There are some bands that should never ever disband. Pulp sits pretty high on that list for me, although they did get together for a short-lived reunion of sorts this year. Too bad they didn't think to visit Seattle.

Today's tune comes from a band that I adore. Their music consists of everything that makes my ears perk: fast tempo, electronic beats, sweet lyrics, and lovely vocals. I'm no music guru, but I know when a band is good. And this band is golden.


LCD Soundsystem: I have loved you and your beats since I first heard "Tribulations" in college. You have been on every one of my house party playlists, and that will never change.

Here's a live performance of "I Can Change" at Jooles Holland. It's my current favorite song from their latest (but hopefully not last) album:


I realize that it's only been a few months since your disbandment, but won't you consider visiting Seattle and rocking my world?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com