8.19.2011

//happy friday

I've decided that Fridays are going to be the days when I sign out for the weekend with songs that please me. Depending on my mood, it'll range from the most obscure '80s bands to the most obnoxious teeny bop hits.

Today, I bring you... Mr. Bowie. Why? Because I have loved him since the moment I stepped into my AP American History class in high school. My teacher (shout-out, Mr. Abreu!) had a huge poster of "China Girl" on the wall, and I'd stare at it incessantly while Abreu droned on about the Industrial Revolution.

Unfortunately, today's video won't be "China Girl," but rather, my favorite Bowie tune: "Young Americans."


Enjoy the video and your weekend. May it be full of awesomeness and sleep. Musn't forget sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com