8.16.2011

//embrace thy narcissism

I am always in awe of technology and the people behind them. Bless you, person/people who came up with the digital camera. And bless you, person/people who decided to stuff said camera into a phone.

I have taken so many self-portraits of myself with my iPhone that I've begun to annoy myself. I am also deathly afraid that someone will peruse into my photo album and determine that I am the modern-day Narcissus.

in the car...


...at work...

...and on the bed.


Here's the thing though: why in the world would Steve Jobs have thought to place a camera in front of the iPhone if it weren't for us to take self-portraits? Screw Face Time; you know you rarely use it anyway.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Face Time with you would be wondrous.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com