8.25.2011

//don't dream it. be it.

Lately, I've been on a interior design kick. And by kick, I mean, I've been addicted to brilliant blogs like Design*Sponge and Re-Nest.

Every chance I get, I scope out DIY projects that I most likely will never ever even attempt. I greedily horde any pictures displaying houses that utilize the chevron pattern (my current favorite). Exhibit A, see picture below:


Despite all the evidences stacked against me, I'm not completely tetched; I realize that unless I win the lottery, I'm never going to afford a home with that perfect loft and the perfect reading nook and the perfect greenhouse and the perfect... the list goes on and on. But I also realize that it's never wrong to dream. So what if I can't afford a house with a greenhouse? It doesn't mean that I can't create a small haven in my backyard with a vegetable patch and a nice picnic bench.

As a way of sharing my little dream, here are a few pictures of DIY projects that are pretty to look at from Re-Nest:




Pretty! And blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com