12.29.2011

//womanizer

I have been on this earth for 28 years. It doesn't seem like such a long time to me, but according to my parents, I am now a spinster. Someone hand me a kitty, and I'll be the quintessential cat lady.

Or better yet, find me a womanizer, and perhaps they’d realize that I’m better off alone.

Speaking of womanizers…
via
I have NEVER understood how Betty and Veronica, the two bombshells of Riverdale, could fall so ridiculously for a womanizing ging with unappealing hair. Don’t get me wrong; I’m a big fan of ginger-haired boys. I find copper locks appealing… if they happen to be atop the head of a decent guy who knows how to treat a lady right.

Archie has his (arguably) good points, I suppose: he’s in a band, he’s a relatively dapper dresser, and he’s definitely a better catch than Reggie. As for his (inarguably) foul points: he is a coward, he isn’t half as entertaining as Reggie is, and he is a cheating bastard.
via
If you know any boy who reminds you of Archie, let me know. I could make use of a miserable rat fink to get my parents off my spinster back. 


1 comment:

Linz said...

Warning - Blasphemy about to be committed: I was never a huge fan of Archie comics. I just couldn't get into it. So I can't comment on Archie's sterling personality and enviable style, but I CAN point you in the direction of a number of acceptable "rat finks" in the Seattle area.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com