1.11.2012

//do it your-damned-self

I have found a new obsession, and its name is Curbly. Despite the name of my blog, I'm not really a maven at much, but I do like to pretend that I can channel Martha Stewart.


Browsing through the amazing d.i.y. ideas on Curbly gives me hope that one day I will be able to create something crafty and amazing. It'll have the Etsy community gasping in awe, and folks from Design Sponge, Apartment Therapy, or even Curbly will want to devote an entry on my immense talent.

Okay, I admit to being a wee bit facetious here. But in all seriousness, I’d love to take the time to follow the instructions with which Curbly has kindly provided us. Perhaps this weekend, I will try to tackle one of these three amazing projects:

hanging succulent garden

brownie in an eggshell

rope rug
Any crafty obsessions/obstacles you're attempting to master? If so, share away! We'll commiserate.

3 comments:

Beat & Rubbish said...

MUST try baking the brownie in egg. maybe it will work with no pudge fudge?

MAVEN AMY said...

i'm wondering if a carrot cake batter would work too.

hopefully, it won't explode in our faces?

Linz said...

BAKE IT AND MAKE IT FOR ME!!!! Now!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com