9.15.2011

//avast ye matey!

Etsy treasuries might be my new passion.

I've been on a treasury kick ever since I agreed to help my sister out by creating treasuries for her mates + rubbish store. Although it's time-consuming and a bit of a hassle, I've been able to really explore the different artists and talents that exist within Etsy. And honestly, I'm blown away.

For all you Etsy folks out there, kudos. Coming across such immense talent is both inspiring and humbling.

Unfortunately, I'm not an arteeest like the rest of you, but I do think I make a pretty neat treasury. 



What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Beat & Rubbish said...

i'm anti-biased so i usually judge more harshly when it comes to friends and family. but these are seriously awesome. where did you find these items??!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com