12.21.2011

//s'more galore

I am a dangerous person to be around nowadays. According to my last count, I have gotten four people sick.

I'm still hacking and coughing up a storm, but I do feel much better. I think it helps that I've been spending most of my time browsing through food blogs. I'm still unsure as to what I want to cook up during Christmas, but I'm pretty sure that this needs to be a part of the dessert menu:
via
A s'more pie! As if s'mores weren't amazing enough, there is such a thing as a s'more pie! You can thank Jessica over at How Sweet It Is for this amazing concoction (and the recipe!). I'm not all that fond of sweets, but I've got a huge weakness for the marshmallow + chocolate combo. 

It looks great when it's nice and intact, but it looks DIVINE when it's been sliced and served.

What are you planning on having for dessert during the holiday weekends?

1 comment:

Beat & Rubbish said...

OH MY... if everyone on this earth had some of this pie, there would be world peace.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com