12.09.2011

//and we are back... hopefully

And we are back!

Sorry it took months upon months for me to finally get back on the blog train. Hopefully, this round will be a tad more interesting than my initial attempt. I adore my four current friends with a (slightly pathetic) fervor, but I can hopefully round up a few more.

Currently, Emily and I have been super busy putting together items for our first craft fair (huzzah!). I'll post up pictures of our new creations sometime next week.

We did take some time out from the craft room to buy a fake tree and decorate it with all sorts of goodies.




How adorable is the ornament in the third picture? Emily made it for me five years ago, and it is my favorite ornament in the whole entire world. We hadn't even thought to start up a business then, but I should've known that Emily's talents would one day blossom into a business venture.

As for the song of the week, I've decided to stick with the traditional and showcase some of my favorite holiday tunes. Today's is from A Charlie Brown Christmas... you know which one I'm talking about. The cartoon itself depresses me a wee bit (blasphemous, I know), but I love the tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com