12.16.2011

//human behaviour

Doesn’t it just figure that one day before our craft show, I come down with the mother of all colds? I’ve been sniffling and hacking away all morning, and now I’ve resorted to clearing my throat every ten seconds, which can’t be pleasant for anyone who’s within hearing distance.

All in all, this has been a heck of a crappy way to start the weekend.

I don’t know about you, but I get some wacky cravings when I’m sick. I start dreaming about mashed potato and gravy with a big wicker basket full of Pillsbury Doughboy biscuits. I want to watch hours and hours of old school anime (Ranma 1/2, yeah!) or any show/movie with Tina Fey. And I want to bliss out on Björk music.
via

Yes, I said Björk music; that woman’s songs deserve their own genre.

Björk: you either hate her or you love her. I don’t know anyone who can just shrug her off. I’m still not quite sure as to how I feel about her, but I know that her music never fails to hit the spot when my body wants some auditory balm.  

Now, let us all close our eyes and zone out to “Human Behaviour.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com