9.13.2011

//twisted over you

I'm the laziest person when it comes to my hair. I don't keep it long for the sake of vanity, but rather because it doesn't require any styling. It's usually up in a messy bun or tied in a low ponytail.

Sis, however, is the guru of hairstyling. It's not like she learned how to come up with all these styles. Just like she was born with the gift of art, she was born with the gift of twisting her hair into intricate and delicate styles that have me green with envy.


Not to be bested by someone who is three-and-a-half years younger than myself, I decided to take things into my own hands and see what Pinterest had to offer by way of my favorite hairstyles: braids.

via

via
via



via

If you happen to find video tutorials for any of the hairstyles seen above, please send them my way. You're also more than welcome to send tutorials of other styles that you think might suit me. Who knows? Maybe I'll try them and post pictures up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com