9.23.2011

//hard work pays off

Apologies for my absence this week. It's been a hectic and somewhat melodramatic few days, both personally and in general.

I would have written yesterday since I had BIG news regarding my Etsy treasuries, but I was so upset by the whole Troy Davis ordeal that I couldn't find the energy or will to blog about anything. I don't want to use this blog as a soapbox where I rant and rave about my ideologies and moral stances, but that was what I would've done if I had written yesterday.

Let's just say that I'm very saddened and disappointed by Georgia's Pardon Board.

Enough of that. Let me get back to why I was so thrilled on Wednesday evening:


We made it to the front of page of Etsy! Hurrah! 

If you're worried about this week's Friday tune, fear not. It'll be on a separate post; consider it an apology for my MIA status this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com